Marianne Benvenuti Pastoral Assistant
Jack LoudenMusic Director
For the past 30 years, Jack has been a liturgical musician in parishes in Florida, Georgia and Delaware. He is a published composer with OCP and member of ASCAP. He holds a Bachelor of Music Education from Catholic University and more recently Master of Choral Conducting degree from Georgia State University.
Jack also teaches general music at Switlik Elementary School in Marathon and directs the Switlik Singers. He resides on Big Pine Key with his wife Lynne and their two dogs Mike and Ollie.
Terry Walters, DREReligious Education
Terry has been the RE Director at San Pablo since 2000. She is a graduate of Mundelein College, part of Loyola University in Chicago.
She and her husband, John, were married for over 50 years. They have one daughter, one son, and six grandchildren.
Paul NavarraDirectors of Operations
For the past 18 years, Paul has managed and maintained the Prayer Garden and church grounds of San Pablo.
Our staff here at San Pablo has undergone thorough training in the VIRTUS program in order to insure professional, appropriate behavior in the workplace and to create a safe environment for our parish.
The VIRTUS programs are a platform that provides the foundation, and also, the superstructure, of all the risk control (loss prevention/loss control) initiatives undertaken by National Catholic on behalf of its shareholders and the Church.
The VIRTUS programs constantly and consistently employ several elements as the cornerstone of their methodology. These are (summarized):
- they target both institutional change, and also, individual behavior modification, with appropriate products/services.
- they provide both reactive/responsive and proactive tools, often assembled as "toolkits," to address the exposure areas confronting our insureds.
- they employ multiple modalities (written materials, web training modules, audiotapes, videotapes, training manuals, seminars, etc.), to reach our audience.
- they utilize a "Think Tank" development model, including engagement of an Expert Consulting Team that assists with the development and implementation of our products/services.
- they are "constructed" and deployed in phases or components (Phase I of the VIRTUS programs deals with child sexual abuse and other inappropriate sexual behavior; we intend for Phase II to address violence prevention/mitigation; etc.).
- they exist as an ongoing process—phases are never "finished," but rather are continuously refined and updated, and constantly available.
- all activities are designed to ensure a constant product/service "pipeline."
- they seek and engage outstanding professional service providers for product development and training, whom we manage synergistically.
- they are committed to measurable results and continuous improvement.
- they adhere to a "best practices" standard.
Through the VIRTUS programs, we are committed and dedicated to the task of constantly providing National Catholic’s shareholders, and indeed the broader Church, with the absolute finest, most cost efficient, and effective risk control measures available anywhere.