The San Pablo Women's Club meets on the second Monday of the month at the parish hall at 5:00 PM from October through April.
The club is primarily comprised of SEASONAL members.
Our goal is to provide opportunities for members to grow spiritually and develop relationships with parishioners through prayer, events and comradery.
There are a total of five (5) meetings and three (3) social events per season.
All are welcome and we really hope to see YOU!
- President: Sharon Starling
- First Vice President: Leslie Calero
- Second Vice President: Margie Casey
- Treasurer: Julie D'Alesio
- Recording Secretary: Debbie Roberts
- Corresponding Secretary: Toni Appell
Committee Chair Persons
- Terry Rahn
- Angel Knopp
- Judy Knopp
- Judy Fee
- Arleene Keeney
- Jeri McCarty
Our sincere thanks for serving San Pablo.
We hope you have a nice summer and we look forward to seeing you again this Fall!